Our entire team of spa professionals at The Greenhouse Spa is committed to providing you with first class service and treatments, leaving your mind and body with an experience of relaxation, rejuvenation and renewal. The following policies are intended to help us deliver on our commitment and to provide a uniform and enhanced experience to all our spa guests.
- Please call 705-256-6461 to schedule your appointment.
- A valid major credit card will be required to confirm your reservation. Gift Certificates may also be used in lieu of a credit card to confirm your appointment. Details of our cancelation policy are provided below.
- A 25% deposit is required on all group reservations of 5 or more people.
- We suggest you make your reservations at least 2 weeks in advance to secure the best available dates and times.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Depending on your service a health history form may require completion & review by our spa professional.
- As a courtesy to all spa guests and for your enjoyment & relaxation, we prohibit the use of cell phones in the Spa area. We kindly ask that you please turn all cell phones to silent, or off, upon entering the spa.
- Please be conscious of the quiet Spa environment while conversing / socializing with friends throughout the spa.
- For the enjoyment of all spa guests and to maintain a serene, calm and relaxing environment, children are not allowed in treatment rooms/areas. Guests with young children are asked to find appropriate care for their little ones during their appointment times.
- Should you arrive late for your scheduled treatment, our spa professionals will make every effort to accommodate your service, without interfering with the next scheduled guest. We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable, however, depending on your circumstance, late arrivals may result in a shortened appointment so that the next guest will not be delayed, and the full value of your treatment will be applied.
Cancellation Policy and Fees
We value your business and ask that you respect our cancellation policies. Please understand that your service and room is specifically booked for you and service technicians are scheduled for your specific appointment. Due to compensation of loss wages and staff re-scheduling we must strictly adhere to this cancellation policy.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice for any single service and 48 hours for any booking of multiple services including group bookings and spa packages.
- Cancellation fee: If we do not receive appropriate notice as outlined above, a cancellation fee of 50% of total services will be charged to the credit card or deducted from the value gift certificate. No show appointments will be charged the full cost of services on the credit card or gift certificate will be considered fully redeemed and become null and void. The 25% deposit made on group bookings will become non-refundable if not cancelled without minimum notice.
- When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.
- Gift certificates are available for every occasion and person for individual spa services, day packages, or for any dollar amount. For your convenience they can be purchased in person, or over the phone, or online and delivered anywhere.
- You may use the dollar value of our gift certificate towards any of our products or services, however, they cannot be redeemed for cash. Remainders on gift certificates can be applied to future appointments or used to purchase products. Gift certificates do not include gratuities and cannot be used for this purpose.
- Gift certificates cannot be returned, are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed as cash or have no cash value. Gift Certificates must be mentioned when making your appointment.
All service sales and gift certificate sales are final. Unfortunately we cannot provide cash refunds for returned products.
- Refunds will be issued in spa credit only to be used on any other products or spa services available here at The Greenhouse Spa.
- Unused retail products can be exchanged or refunded in spa credit, if it’s in original packaging within 14 days of purchase provided a receipt is presented.
Prices and Services
Prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment. Taxes (HST) and gratuities are not included in prices. Spa specials and promotions cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions or third party gift certificates.
Minimum age requirements
We welcome youth 17 years and older to enjoy our spa services and teens 13 to 16 years of age when accompanied by a parent or guardian. A written permission is required from a parent or guardian for massage therapy for teens 13 to 16 years of age and the parent or guardian must remain in the room during the massage service.